In diary

A little self reflection


It's 6pm, and I've just finished doing up this simple blog of mine. Creating a blog has been on the to-do list for quite a while, but I've never brought myself around to doing so.Maybe I’m hesitating because writing my own feelings and thoughts out, publishing it, makes all the emotions and thoughts seems too real.

What topic is a good topic as a first post?

Lately, so many things have been happening in my life; both good and bad, but it has become easier to dwell on the bad than the good. Some days it’s hard to find even one thing to be thankful for, so I’ve got to make the conscious effort to remember the good times but this makes me treasure it more. Recalling the good things makes me much more thankful for what I have - such as learning a new pole trick, newfound friends and old friends, him who stayed by me and He who give me strength to pull through.

Dark times will come and past, but I will not break.

These days, I miss the times when I could wake up to a good cuppa’ coffee and a good book, and the walks along the beach. Maybe it’s time to plan another trip to my own little piece of heaven.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment